directory-dev mailing list archives

From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changed config.ldif at apacheds-server-config but no effect
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:11:09 GMT
Thanks for reply.

I have projects like apacheds-all apacheds-core in my worksace, and they
are standing in my workspace as individual projects.

Can i "mvn clean install -DskipTests" in apacheds-all?

I want to know if i should check out all the source every time i do change
in source.

If i remeber right when i import them into workspace last time, they came
as individual projects. Thus now where can i run "mvn clean install
-DskipTests" now?