directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Strange failure in LDAP API...
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:15:42 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Same thing as Kiran, I couldn't reproduce it.

However I do get random build failures on my machine when I build with the "-Dapacheds.partition.factory=org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.MavibotPartitionFactory"
suffix.

These failures are not always the same but they always appears when building "ApacheDS Core
Integration" (apacheds-core-integ).

Here are some I get:

*Iteration 1*
> Failed tests:
>   SearchAuthorizationIT.testPerscriptiveGrantWithEntryDenial:792 null
>   SearchAuthorizationIT.testPerscriptiveGrantWithEntryDenialWithPrecidence:863 null

*Iteration 2*
> Failed tests:
>   AliasSearchIT.testOuUsers:171->verifyCounts:557 expected:<2> but was:<1>
>   AliasSearchIT.testOuPeople:194->verifyCounts:560 expected:<2> but was:<1>
>   AliasSearchIT.testOuEngineering:274->verifyCounts:557 expected:<1> but was:<0>

It finally passed on iteration #3.

It's seem to be must likely related to a concurrency problem at some point in the build.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud