directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <>
Subject Re: Changed config.ldif at apacheds-server-config but no effect
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:20:43 GMT
Le 8/16/13 6:11 PM, Merve Temizer a écrit :
> Thanks for reply.
> I have projects like apacheds-all apacheds-core in my worksace, and they
> are standing in my workspace as individual projects.

Yes, but they are both referencing to jars which are in your maven
repository. Changing the server-config content locally will not be seen
by the two projects you have unless you deploy it in your local repository.
> Can i "mvn clean install -DskipTests" in apacheds-all?
You can, but it will just build apacheds-all.

> I want to know if i should check out all the source every time i do change
> in source.

Well, if you change something in the sources, you probably want to have
all the sources being on your disk. You usually don't have to check out
the whole repository, doing a svn up from time to time will let you be
in sync with the latest version?

> If i remeber right when i import them into workspace last time, they came
> as individual projects. Thus now where can i run "mvn clean install
> -DskipTests" now?

>From trunk.

Emmanuel Lécharny

View raw message