directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mavibot web site needs a review
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 21:22:39 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Great work!  Some notes:

HOME PAGE:
- Perhaps link MVCC Btree (Top of the front page) to https://cwiki.apache.org/labs/mavibot.html
Btree</a>

- Mavibot is a MVCC BTree in Java...Stated twice with very few words between...I would move
the second paragraph under the news announcement to the top so it's not repeated.

5 MINUTE TUTORIAL
- mmultiple >> multiple
- Once the revision is not anymore in use >> Once the revision is no longer in use

- As the Java garbage collector already keep in memory the most frequently used data, it's
likely that the important pages - ie, the top of each BTree - will be kept in memory.

keep >> keeps

- WeakReference...is that a lazy loaded proxy?...Perhaps link to definition...

Cheers,
- Ole