directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject tesModDn failure with Mavibot...
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 23:17:13 GMT
Hi guys,

this test is almost failing everytime now that I have speed up Mavibot.
We have two problems :

- at some point in the initialization, we do a readCookie() which tries
to get the configEntryDn from the config, while it's still not set,
leading to some NPE. I have fixed that by starting the replication
consumers after the thread that reads the config is completed.

- in order to have the testModDn test to work, I have added a 500ms
delay at the beginning of the test. It works, but it's a hack. It's very
likely that we have some issue in the way the consumer and the producer
are starting and synchronized which each other. This has to be fixed, we
should *always* be able to replicate data, even when one of the two
server is not ready. It might just be an issue in the init sequence of
either the consummer or the producer. I would not be surprised that the
add() operation is processed before the producer can push the add into a
queue befoe it can connect tp the consumer.


So there is more to do.

-- 
Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com 


Mime
View raw message