thanks everyone for the support, the new project is named "escimo" (probably can be stylized as eSCIMo ;)

here is the location of source repository http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/escimo

No source code is present yet, I will push some today

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 1:57 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 7/6/13 9:28 PM, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
> On 07/06/2013 02:19 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
>>     I would like to work on implementing the SCIM[1] v2 protocol [2]
>>     and want to make it a sub project of ApacheDS.
>>
>>     Please let me know your thoughts.
>>

> Kiran,
>
> I am new to this list and not yet affiliated with ApacheDS but would
> like to discuss joining you/others in a SCIM project.

Kiran, +1.

Shawn, you are very welcome.

Ditto! I was not even aware of SCIM's existence. This would be a good addition to ApacheDS.

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex

--