On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Emmanuel LÚcharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I ran some profiling on the AddPerfT with Mavibot, and found some
interesting results.

We spend 44% of processing time in index add() method, 33% in áthe
updateRdnIdx() method, and 13% in the MasterTable.put() method.

While serializing the values, we create more than 1 million
ObjectOutputStream, which represents 18% of the spent time. This is
huge. I wonder if we can't use a better way to serialize elements, which
will result in way better performances.

the current mavibot based partition is still experimental (though it works!), and we definitely
need to improve these parts
thanks for providing the profiling results
More to come...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,