directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject There is something fishy in the AVLPartition..
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 12:21:03 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm currently playing with some API which is extensively updating a LDAP
server. I try to use ApacheDS or the tests, and it works just fine with
the plain standard ApacheDS with JDBM backend. Except that the
performances are a bit too slow (there are around 100 to 1000 updates
for each tests, so it takes from 2 seconds up to 30 seconds by test).

I tried to use the Avl partitio instead using the factory (see one of my
previous mail), but at some point, I get some random failures.

I think we have some issues with the way teh Avl partition handle the
add/delete operations. This has to be investigated.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,