The Apache Directory team is pleased to announce the release of
ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12, the twelwth milestone towards a 2.0 version.
ApacheDS is an extensible and embeddable directory server entirely
written in Java, which has been certified LDAPv3 compatible by the
Besides LDAP it supports Kerberos 5 and the Change Password Protocol.
It has been designed to introduce triggers, stored procedures, queues
and views to the world of LDAP which has lacked these rich constructs.
Here are the release notes for Apache Directory ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12:
- DIRSERVER-1798 - The AdministrativePoint interceptor is always activated, even if it's not part of the config
- DIRAPI-80 - Cannot issue a direct operation without having connected to the server
- DIRSERVER-1143 - ldappasswd fails to bind
- document how to limit the available ciphers for ldaps (how to disable
SSL3_RSA_RC4_40_MD5 : SSL_EXPORT SSL3_RSA_DES_40_CBC_SHA)
- DIRSERVER-1812 - The default admin account should never get locked forever
- Using anon connection results in UnbindRequestHandler reporting
'LdapNoSuchObjectException: ERR_268 Cannot find a partition for '
- DIRSERVER-1826 - The ads-pwdFailureCountInterval is not taken into account
- DIRSERVER-1834 - Broken backend when using AT with no EQUALITY MR
This is a critical version, and anyone using 2.0.0-M11 should replace it with this version.
Note that this is a milestone, and some parts of the API or
configuration can change before the 2.0 GA. We don't have any defined
time frame for the 2.0-G1 release, we do expect to release a few more
milestones before reaching the 2.0-GA.
Website : http://directory.apache.org/apacheds
Download : http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/downloads.html
User's Guide : http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-users-guide.html
The Apache Directory Team