directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I'll move some of the extended operations and controls from ldap-api-extra-codec(-api) to api-ldap-codec-core
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 08:56:16 GMT
++1 personally I never liked this distinction of core and extra this only
made the things worse, I don't see
how some control can be treated as 'belongs to core' and other as 'extra',
IMHO a very bad move, and
I would like to get rid of this if possible to make it right

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com