Hi,

We do have configuration editors for ApacheDS 1.5.3 to 1.5.7.
Although, unlike the ApacheDS 2.0 Configuration Editor, those editor are not "connected" editors where you get the configuration of the server via an LDAP connection.
Those editors works on file-basis, reading the server.xml file.

James, did you get an error of some kind?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud