Depends of the version of RAD or OEP....

Jeff

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 4/5/13 1:46 PM, Jeff MAURY a écrit :
> Regarding my product, the lowest supported version of Eclipse is 3.5 and it
> is sometimes difficult to support.
> I've never seen a customer site using this version.
> From an ISV point of view, it is very common to support current version and
> previous version of products only.
> If you apply it to Eclipse and assumed that 4.2 is not a real version (due
> to its failure), this give 3.7 and 3.6.
> I've head that the Eclipse Foundation will now have LTS versions so this
> could be interesting to see which Eclipse version they start from in LTS

One thing to consider is the version used by tools like IBM RAD or
Oracle Enterprise pack.

I have no idea which Eclipse version they are both based...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,

--
Jeff MAURY

"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury