Hi guys,

I'm almost done with the PasswordPolicy documentation (cf http://directory.staging.apache.org/apacheds/advanced-ug/4.3-password-policy.html). There are a few more parameters that need to be documented, I'll be done by tomorrow.

Otherwise, we have many broke links in the advanced user guide and in the Kerberos guide.  I will create empty pages to at least eliminate those broken links.

I think there are some missing parts in the basic user guide, namely the parts where is explained how to modify the schema. This was present in 1.5.7, so we may copy the previous pages I'm not sure this should be put in the advanced user guide.

Any help would be appreciated, of cours (at least a review...)

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,