directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: configuration editor not available for apacheds 1.5.7 in apache directory studio
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 07:10:03 GMT
Hi,

We do have configuration editors for ApacheDS 1.5.3 to 1.5.7.
Although, unlike the ApacheDS 2.0 Configuration Editor, those editor are not "connected" editors
where you get the configuration of the server via an LDAP connection.
Those editors works on file-basis, reading the server.xml file.

James, did you get an error of some kind?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 10 avr. 2013, at 05:54, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:

> configuration editor is available for 2.0.0-Mx versions only
>

> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 4:32 AM, Wu, James C. <James.C.Wu@disney.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Did someone try to use the apache directory studio to config the apacheDS 1.5.7?  I could
not get it to show configuration editor for apacheds 1.5.7. The apache studio Version is 2.0.0.v20130308.

> Right now, it can show the configuration for apacheDS 2.0.0 M11 with no problem. I also
tried the apache directory studio version 1.5.3. It can’t show the configuration editor
either.