directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Wu, James C." <James.C...@disney.com>
Subject add ldap entry in apacheds within simple authentication module
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:43:07 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to override the simple LDAP authentication with a customer
external authentication source. After the external authentication
succeeds, I would like to insert the principal into the apacheds ldap
store.

I do not want to bind to apacheds as admin in the simple authentication
module as it seems to be absurd because simple authentication module is
already within the server process, it should be able to made changes to
the ldap store directly. I don't want to by-pass all interceptors though,
because I want the kerberos keys to be generated automatically by the
kerberos key derivation service.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Regards,

James