directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Documentation progress
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:30:28 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm almost done with the PasswordPolicy documentation (cf
http://directory.staging.apache.org/apacheds/advanced-ug/4.3-password-policy.html).
There are a few more parameters that need to be documented, I'll be done by
tomorrow.

Otherwise, we have many broke links in the advanced user guide and in the
Kerberos guide.  I will create empty pages to at least eliminate those
broken links.

I think there are some missing parts in the basic user guide, namely the
parts where is explained how to modify the schema. This was present in
1.5.7, so we may copy the previous pages I'm not sure this should be put in
the advanced user guide.

Any help would be appreciated, of cours (at least a review...)

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,