directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: kinit failed on - Integrity check on decrypted field failed
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:49:24 GMT
<thinking-out-loud>
When I saw this email I thought to myself - what a great how to this would
be for the Kerberos documentation on our site. Hadoop is setup nicely to
work with Kerberos and thanks to the efforts of the team here we have
something pure java that we can use with Hadoop for security.
</thinking-out-loud>

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex