directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release of ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12 (24 hours notice)
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:41:49 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12, which is a bug fix release.

We have found a critical regression in ApacheDS 2.0.0-M11 which may
break the backend, when some schema containing new AttributeTypes
without any EQUALITY MatchingRule is added. This release fixes this
breakage, and some other bugs.

The pwdModify extended request has been added too, and many fixes has
been done on the Kerberos server.

In any case, again, it's all about fixing a blocker in 2.0.0-M11.

*** Note ***
The criticallity of teh fixed bug make it ue-rgent to cut this release,
thus teh 24 hours notice
************

Here are the associated links :

ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12
-----------------
- SVN tag :

http://svn.apache.org/r1477310

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/tags/2.0.0-M12/

- Nexus repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-150/

- Distribution packages:
http://people.apache.org/~elecharny <http://people.apache.org/%7Eelecharny>

[ ] +1 : release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12
[ ] ± 0 : I don't care
[ ] -1 : No, don't release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12

--
Regards,
Cordialement,