directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about lock mechanism in apacheDS
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:07:23 GMT
Le 4/19/13 2:13 AM, Wu, James C. a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I changed the lockRead() and the unlockRead() methods in the DefaultOperationManager
from private to public so that I can change the lock settings in my customized authenticator.

> May I suggest changing them to public methods in trunk? It will give customer more flexibility
when they provide their customized implementation for interceptors, authenticators etc.

I have created a specific issue for this :

This is not a simple problem, and we have to be extremely careful in
this area, as it has a lot of potential impact all over the server.

But defintively something we have to work out..

--
Regards,
Cordialement,