directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Documentation progress
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:51:57 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Great work.

I just reviewed the Password Policy page and fixed a few typos. Otherwise, the content is
great, straightforward and very understandable. :)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 14 avr. 2013, at 21:30, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm almost done with the PasswordPolicy documentation (cf http://directory.staging.apache.org/apacheds/advanced-ug/4.3-password-policy.html).
There are a few more parameters that need to be documented, I'll be done by tomorrow.

> Otherwise, we have many broke links in the advanced user guide and in the Kerberos guide.
 I will create empty pages to at least eliminate those broken links.

> I think there are some missing parts in the basic user guide, namely the parts where
is explained how to modify the schema. This was present in 1.5.7, so we may copy the previous
pages I'm not sure this should be put in the advanced user guide.