On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:29 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

today, I spent hours trying to get Studio on Mac connecting to a
kerberos server on linux, with no success :/

As soon as Studio was installed on a linux box, magically, it worked.

I suspect that either there is a serious bug in the Apple JDK, or that
yes, I think so based on this[1]
we have a problem with the encryption algorithm (the order in which they
are sent is not the same on linux and mac, plus the selected algo is not
the same too).
the choice of order of encryption types may differ from client to client depending on the
platform, so I treat this as plain normal

I'm continuing my investigations...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,