On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Hi Emmanuel,

>From what I've seen checking the logs, this test is failing on ApacheDS:
org.apache.directory.server.replication.ClientServerReplicationIT.testRebootConsumer()

all the replication tests are passing on my machine
java - 1.6.0_26-b03
ubuntu - 12.04 32 bit
We also have weird out of memory and heap size issues on LDAP API and Studio jobs.
I don't understand why these build would suddenly fail on issues like that after having run for years now pretty fine with the current settings...

I will have a look at the configuration and tweak a few things here and there.

There are also other failed build due to JVM being terminated, but I'm afraid we can't do anything with these ones.
The machine on which the jobs are executed was probably overloaded at some point and had to release resources.
These ones look like false-positive to me, because usually they go back up at the next build.

Anyways, I'll definitely have look at that today.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

--
Kiran Ayyagari