directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Faiing builds
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:43:44 GMT
I have it failing on a slow machine. There is definitively a time factor in
this test.

Le 6 mars 2013 10:40, "Kiran Ayyagari" <kayyagari@apache.org> a écrit :

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net>
wrote:

>> On 6 mars 2013, at 10:34, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:

ApacheDS:

org.apache.directory.server.replication.ClientServerReplicationIT.testRebootConsumer()

>>> all the replication tests are passing on my machine
>>> java - 1.6.0_26-b03
>>> ubuntu - 12.04 32 bit
>>

>> Last time I checked (just a few days ago), they were all passing fine,
except the one I ignored and opened a JIRA for.

> ya, I tested again after removing the @Ignore annotation
>>
>> Regards,
>> Pierre-Arnaud

Studio jobs.
that after having run for years now pretty fine with the current settings...

afraid we can't do anything with these ones.
some point and had to release resources.