directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Faiing builds
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 07:46:31 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

From what I've seen checking the logs, this test is failing on ApacheDS:
org.apache.directory.server.replication.ClientServerReplicationIT.testRebootConsumer()

We also have weird out of memory and heap size issues on LDAP API and Studio jobs.
I don't understand why these build would suddenly fail on issues like that after having run
for years now pretty fine with the current settings...

I will have a look at the configuration and tweak a few things here and there.

There are also other failed build due to JVM being terminated, but I'm afraid we can't do
anything with these ones.
The machine on which the jobs are executed was probably overloaded at some point and had to
release resources.
These ones look like false-positive to me, because usually they go back up at the next build.

Anyways, I'll definitely have look at that today.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud