directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Faiing builds
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:51:38 GMT
I'm not really sure it's a time factor because I increased the wait time before checking the
replicated entry and it still failed constantly... :(

Other than that, I checked most of our Jenkins Jobs.
Last night crashes for all these jobs is due to a lack of space on the Windows machine:
java.io.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk

Sometimes we also get a VM crash due to a lack of memory.

I checked on these particular machine and other builds are failing too, so this is not specific
to our projects.
I guess infra will probably clean the machine ASAP, releasing disk space and memory.

So, there's nothing we can do on our site and there's probably no issue too.
We just need to wait, I guess.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 6 mars 2013, at 10:43, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:

> I have it failing on a slow machine. There is definitively a time factor in this test.
>
> Le 6 mars 2013 10:40, "Kiran Ayyagari" <kayyagari@apache.org> a écrit :

> >> Last time I checked (just a few days ago), they were all passing fine, except
the one I ignored and opened a JIRA for.

> > ya, I tested again after removing the @Ignore annotation
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Pierre-Arnaud

Studio jobs.
that after having run for years now pretty fine with the current settings...

afraid we can't do anything with these ones.
some point and had to release resources.