directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Toward 2.0...
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:34:52 GMT
My +1!

I think it's time to do it.

I'll probably propose the same thing for Studio.
We've been running in milestones for too long now.

How about the Apache Directory LDAP API ?
Should we also consider a 1.0.0 release soon?

AFAIK, the API has proven to be working pretty great since thousands of people are already
using it (without even knowing) via Studio and we've not heard of many complaints.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud