On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

we have spent a serious time and a lots of effort improving the LDAP
server those last few months, fixing a hell lots of major errors, and we
need a bit of time to see what would be the next steps for the server.

I woud like to spend a couple of weeks working on the support of the
Kerberos Server, which is an important part of the package. Last time we
worked on it was almost two years ago, when we rewrote the full codec,
but we need more.

I will try to inject some more logs in the server to get a clue on
what's going on, as it's extremely difficult for our users to understand
what's wrong when they can't get a ticket or whatever problem they have.
This is a preliminary step, but a needed one.

At the same time, we must improve the existing (?) Kerberos
documentation, it's frankly, hmmm, how could I say ? Ok, you name it.

If nobody objects, I think this is the next big chunk of work for M11,
which hopefully should not take months.

wdyt ?

+1, can you wait for one more day before adding the proposed logging changes, I have a big chunk of code
and would like to commit it tomorrow so would like to avoid any conflicts
--
Regards,
Cordialement,

--