directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <>
Subject Re: AD Studio : official version of Eclipse for building/debugging Studio
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:40:26 GMT
+1 and it looks really really bad on a Mac (terrible UI implementation on
Eclipse 4).

On my side, I'm stuck with version 3.8.2.

Le 13 févr. 2013 à 10:35, Jeff MAURY <> a écrit :

I would not recommand using Juno as it faces memory leaks and scaling
issues (at least until SR2 is out).

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Francis ANDRE <> wrote:

> Hi
> By looking at this page**studio/building.html<>or
the wiki pages at
> I did not found any requirements about the Eclipse version for
> building/running/debugging the Apache Directory Studio nor any prerequisite
> for external plugin like m2e...
> Should one use the Eclipse Indigo or the Eclipse Juno?
> Should one use the m2e Eclipse plugin or not?
> FA

working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

View raw message