directory-dev mailing list archives

From <amithapatchan.subbu...@wipro.com>
Subject Reg: Commandline tool usage on ApacheDS-2.0.0-M10
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:59:18 GMT
Hi,

I have installed ApacheDS-2.0.0-M10 on Linux server. I would like to know how to use command
line tools (like ldapsearch, ldapadd, ldapmodify). I need to write an script to create partition
and import the required ldif files. I was not able to find the appropriate usage of command
line tool. When I type "ldapsearch" on my terminal it says command not found:(

Please let me know how to use command line tool.

Thank You,
Amithap.S

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com