directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release of ApacheDS 2.0.0-M11
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:21:10 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M11, which is a bug fix release.

Here are the fixed issues :

    Bug

  * [DIRSERVER-1281
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1281>] -
    StreamCorruptedException after brutal shutdown
  * [DIRSERVER-1797
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1797>] - The
    AdministrativeRole AT is not indexed, leadings to huge delay when
    starting the server
  * [DIRSERVER-1798
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1798>] - The
    AdministrativePoint interceptor is always activated, even if it's
    not part of the config
  * [DIRSERVER-1799
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1799>] - When
    deleting values from an existing entry, the presence index might get
    out of date
  * [DIRSERVER-1802
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1802>] - Disabling
    an authenticator results in a NPE
  * [DIRSERVER-1803
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1803>] - When the
    SimpleAuthenticator is disabled, and the auth level is set to
    SIMPLE, we can bind freely
  * [DIRSERVER-1804
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1804>] - [patch]
    Fix ApacheDS code to allow control and reduce number of outputted logs
  * [DIRSERVER-1805
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1805>] - The
    replication janitor thread is not stopped correctly when teh server
    is stopped
  * [DIRKRB-85 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRKRB-85>] -
    @CreateKdcServer should include searchBaseDn attribute

    Improvement

  * [DIRSERVER-1321
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1321>] - Clarify
    relationship between partition.syncOnWrite and
    apacheDS.syncPeriodMillis configuration attributes
  * [DIRSERVER-1322
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1322>] - Auto
    inferring context entry
  * [DIRSERVER-1808
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1808>] - We should
    evaluate the Scope and any other index in a fliter only when the #
    of candidate is above a threshold
  * [DIRKRB-86 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRKRB-86>] - The
    Kerberos server badly need some logging...

We also fixed some serious issues with the way indexes where handled
(the base was doomed after a crash or a brutal stop), many fixes has
been intergated in the Kerberos code, and some performance improvements
have been added for the entry modifications.

Here are the associated links :

ApacheDS 2.0.0-M11
-----------------
- SVN tag r1450327:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/tags/2.0.0-M11/
- Nexus repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-305/
- Distribution packages:
http://people.apache.org/~elecharny

[ ] +1 : release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M11
[ ] ± 0 : I don't care
[ ] -1 : No, don't release ApacheDS 2.0.0-M11

--
Regards,
Cordialement,