directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Deploying the maven generated site
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:31:59 GMT
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding the maven generated site of our projects. As
far as I see we don't generate and deploy them currently. For the API
there is only a recent API doc online [1]. The <distMgmtSiteUrl> in the
pom.xml files point to
scpexe://people.apache.org/www/directory.apache.org/[project]/gen-docs
which does not exist.

My questions:
- Do we want to deploy the maven generated sites, including the java docs?
- For which projects (API, ApacheDS, Studio) does it make sense?
- If yes, am I right that we can scp the generated site to
scpexe://people.apache.org/www/directory.apache.org/[project]/content/gen-docs?

If the questions are positive I'll take care to fix the site deployment.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] http://directory.apache.org/api/gen-docs/