directory-dev mailing list archives

From "N.S.Karthik" <nskarthi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSO + LDAP + Apache httpd
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:35:49 GMT

Hi

httpd + tomcat + LDAP config

This is the sort of Info I am trying to get from the form

If any body has suceedded in Httpd + LDAP Config as per the  URL
mentioned below ,I would like to get more info

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.apache.org%2F~bnicholes%2Fpresentations%2FApacheconUS2006_authldap.ppt&ei=1D8SUdqWFcPtrAebs4G4CQ&usg=AFQjCNEWZYBjaziZ5teGcpWZzHzzYuyInw&bvm=bv.41934586,d.bmk

with regards
Karthik