directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Two questions regarding Apache LDAP API
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:00:12 GMT
Hi Michael,

The latest version of the Apache Directory LDAP API is still available as zipped jar files
and can be found at:
http://directory.apache.org/api/download/download-archive.html

With the recent changes on the website we also changed the location of the binaries distributions
on the mirrors, they are now located in the 'dist' folder.

Also, I re-uploaded the javadoc and xref documentation for versions:
- 1.0.0-M15 (http://directory.apache.org/api/gen-docs/1.0.0-M15/apidocs/)
- 1.0.0-M14 (http://directory.apache.org/api/gen-docs/1.0.0-M14/apidocs/)
- 1.0.0-M13 (http://directory.apache.org/api/gen-docs/1.0.0-M13/apidocs/)
- 1.0.0-M12 (http://directory.apache.org/api/gen-docs/1.0.0-M12/apidocs/)

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud

PS: I forwarded the answer to the Apache Directory Dev list.

On 8 févr. 2013, at 11:59, Michael.Schmitz@t-systems.com wrote:

> Hello Pierre-Arnaud,
>
> thank you very much for the new release M15 of the Apache LDAP API.
>
> Currently we use version M12 in a production application, and I am going to develop another
new application with the Apache LDAP API.

> So I have the following questions:
>
> - With version M12 it was possible to download the jar files as *.bin.zip. It seems that
M13 is the latest version with zipped jar files, M14 and M15 are only as source files in the
download area. Is it possible to get M14 or M15 as jar file distribution?

> - There is only the current javadoc version on the Apache LDAP API Project homepage,
actually M14. There are changes between M14 and M12, so it is not always possible to use the
M14 javadocs for develloping with M12. Is it possible to download the M12 javadocs anywhere,
or could you distribute the javadocs with the sources?

> Thank you very much.
>
> Regards
> Michael Schmitz

last days (which isn't that simple) and I think I've found to correct process now.

> So, it should be fixed very soon.
>
> Regards,
> Pierre-Arnaud
>
> On 17 janv. 2013, at 11:57, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> forwarding to the dev ML

pages. At the moment, the link to JavaDocs is orphaned; i. e. I receive an error 404.

>> Is there a way to download the JavaDoc HTML pages, especially for the older version
M12 which I am using?

>> Thanks and regards
>> Michael Schmitz
>>
>> T-Systems International GmbH
>> Systems Integration
>> GDC Big Data & BI Solutions
>> Michael Schmitz
>> Senior Consultant
>> Hausadresse: Fasanenweg 5, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
>> Postanschrift: Postfach 100258, 70746 Leinfelden
>> Neu: Telefon: +49 (711) 999 - 7717
>> Mobil: +49 (170) 863 1918
>> E-Mail: Michael.Schmitz@T-Systems.com
>> Internet: <http://www.t-systems.com>
>>
>> T-Systems International GmbH
>> Aufsichtsrat: René Obermann (Vorsitzender)
>> Geschäftsführung: Reinhard Clemens (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ferri Abolhassan, Dr. Markus
Müller, Georg Pepping, Hagen Rickmann, Klaus Werner
>> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 55933
>> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main
>> WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE50335567
>>
>> Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal
in error; any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message
and all its attachments. Thank you.