directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <paj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AD Studio : official version of Eclipse for building/debugging Studio
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:37:59 GMT
Hi Francis,

The requirements for working on Apache Directory Studio are the same
ones than to be able to run it:
- Eclipse 3.3 or later
- Java 6

We don't use m2eclipse but have instead our own "studio" Maven plugin
which helps with the creation eclipse project files and OSGI bundles
(in conjunction with the maven-bundle-plugin from the Apache Felix
project).

I'll add these requirements to the page.

Thanks for the heads up.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Le 13 févr. 2013 à 10:30, Francis ANDRE
<francis.andre.kampbell@orange.fr> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> By looking at this page http://directory.apache.org/studio/building.html or the wiki
pages at  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSTUDIO/Working, I did not found
any requirements about the Eclipse version for building/running/debugging the Apache Directory
Studio nor any prerequisite for external plugin like m2e...