forwarding to the dev ML

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Michael.Schmitz@t-systems.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Subject: Apache Directory LDAP API Homepage: Link JavaDocs not working
To: api-owner@directory.apache.org

Hello,

I am a user of the Apache Directory LDAP API and make frequently use of the JavaDocs pages. At the moment, the link to JavaDocs is orphaned; i. e. I receive an error 404.

Is there a way to download the JavaDoc HTML pages, especially for the older version M12 which I am using?

Thanks and regards
Michael Schmitz

T-Systems International GmbH
Systems Integration
GDC Big Data & BI Solutions
Michael Schmitz

Senior Consultant
Hausadresse: Fasanenweg 5, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Postanschrift: Postfach 100258, 70746 Leinfelden
Neu: Telefon: +49 (711) 999 - 7717
Mobil: +49 (170) 863 1918
E-Mail: Michael.Schmitz@T-Systems.com
Internet: <http://www.t-systems.com>

T-Systems International GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: René Obermann (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführung: Reinhard Clemens (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ferri Abolhassan, Dr. Markus Müller, Georg Pepping, Hagen Rickmann, Klaus Werner
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 55933
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE50335567

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com