directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Help need with German translation of strings used in the UI
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:37:30 GMT
Many thanks Stefan!

Unfortunately, just a few ones are still missing in the following files:
- /ldapbrowser.core/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/studio/ldapbrowser/core/browsercoremessages_de.properties
- /rcp/plugin_de.properties
- /schemaeditor/plugin_de.properties

Thanks!

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 20 janv. 2013, at 23:02, Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote:

> On 17.01.2013 13:44, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> In anticipation of a release of Studio in the next days, I exacted most of the strings
used in the UI and translated them to French.

>> I'm asking the help of anyone here who can help translate the strings to German.
>>
>> There are about 250 strings to be translated (located in " *_de.properties " files
and starting with a " TODO: " prefix).