directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Mirror are not reachable
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 09:58:32 GMT
OK, I'm done with the distributions.

I copied the following distributions, matching those that are currently on the website:
- apacheds-2.0.0-M8
- api-1.0.0-M13
- studio-1.5.3.v20100330
- studio-2.0.0.v20120224

Doing it from people.apache.org was so much easier than from my home connection.

Our live website hasn't been moved yet to the Apache CMS and svnpubsub, however Gavin McDonald
has assigned the issue to himself yesterday, so it shouldn't take so long now.

In the meantime, I'm going to edit the download links on the current website pages to point
to the new URLs (because they have changed).

I don't know how fast the distributions and changes to the website will replicate over the
mirrors but I guess we'll back on track tomorrow, hopefully.
We'll see.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 7 janv. 2013, at 08:10, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:

> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> I'm on it.
>
> Unfortunately, I will be limited to the "rather slow" upload speed of my home or the
office network connection (around 110 kbits/s).