directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mirror are not reachable
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 16:49:55 GMT
Le 1/7/13 10:58 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot a écrit :
> OK, I'm done with the distributions.
>
> I copied the following distributions, matching those that are currently on the website:
> - apacheds-2.0.0-M8
> - api-1.0.0-M13
> - studio-1.5.3.v20100330
> - studio-2.0.0.v20120224
>
> Doing it from people.apache.org was so much easier than from my home connection.
>
> Our live website hasn't been moved yet to the Apache CMS and svnpubsub, however Gavin
McDonald has assigned the issue to himself yesterday, so it shouldn't take so long now.

> In the meantime, I'm going to edit the download links on the current website pages to
point to the new URLs (because they have changed).

> I don't know how fast the distributions and changes to the website will replicate over
the mirrors but I guess we'll back on track tomorrow, hopefully.
> We'll see.

Many thanks, Pierre-Arnaud !

It seems the downlads are available, at least for me.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,