directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: New site : we are live !
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:00:21 GMT
Hi Dev,

For what it's worth, I have a full backup of the website before the migration to svnpubsub
and the Apache CMS.

I made that copy in the people.apache.org account just before the new website went live.

The website is pretty huge, mainly because of all the generated content.

It's so huge I had to zip it into several pieces and in total it represents 1.33 GB (zipped
!!!).

Let me know if you need anything from this backup.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 9 janv. 2013, at 15:11, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com wrote:

> Looks great!!  Thanks!