directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Apache Directory LDAP API Homepage: Link JavaDocs not working
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:30:23 GMT
Thanks Kiran.

I'm in the process of uploading the latest documentation for the API today.

I've been playing around with the new way of publishing generated documentation these last
days (which isn't that simple) and I think I've found to correct process now.

So, it should be fixed very soon.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 17 janv. 2013, at 11:57, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:

> forwarding to the dev ML

pages. At the moment, the link to JavaDocs is orphaned; i. e. I receive an error 404.

> Is there a way to download the JavaDoc HTML pages, especially for the older version M12
which I am using?

> Thanks and regards
> Michael Schmitz
>
> T-Systems International GmbH
> Systems Integration
> GDC Big Data & BI Solutions
> Michael Schmitz
> Senior Consultant
> Hausadresse: Fasanenweg 5, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
> Postanschrift: Postfach 100258, 70746 Leinfelden
> Neu: Telefon: +49 (711) 999 - 7717
> Mobil: +49 (170) 863 1918
> E-Mail: Michael.Schmitz@T-Systems.com
> Internet: <http://www.t-systems.com>
>
> T-Systems International GmbH
> Aufsichtsrat: René Obermann (Vorsitzender)
> Geschäftsführung: Reinhard Clemens (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ferri Abolhassan, Dr. Markus
Müller, Georg Pepping, Hagen Rickmann, Klaus Werner
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 55933
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main
> WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE50335567
>
> Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal
in error; any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message
and all its attachments. Thank you.