On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I think we are close to be able to release the API and the server. Many
fixes have been injected, and more important, we now have a first
working replication. I think it's time to think about releasing a list
milestone with what we have, before (maybe) cutting a RC.

I believe that the work is in progress in Studio for replication configuration editing, correct?
If yes, then IMO we should release Studio also at the same time (like a day after releasing the server)
and I would suggest we wait for few more days if Studio needs some time to complete the above said feature.
I will try my best to close as many issues as possible in the next few
days, any help would be very welcome !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com




--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com