Hi,

I got started today.

I created a page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/CMS+migration to give pointers to the tools which can be used during this migration.

I have migrated the configuration folder of DIRxSRVx20 and made a semi-automated creation of a new version of the page with the schema using an export from the adsconfig schema and an XSL stylesheet.
Maybe we had already something to generate schema documentation ? Here is our adsconfig generated documentation : http://directory.staging.apache.org/apacheds/configuration/adsconfig.html

Regards,

Antoine