Hi Antoine,

Thanks for volunteering. :)

We have already started the migration a few months ago.
The current website trunk is located at this SVN URL:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/site/trunk/

Rather than migrating everything that was included in Confluence, we decided to use this migration as a giant cleaning phase.
So we only migrated a few pages from Confluence, mostly by hand (yeah, bad... I know ;) ).

What I can tell you on my side is that the Studio part of the website is done (except the generated docs which still need to be included).

I haven't followed very attentively the latest commits on the site repository these days but Emmanuel (Lécharny) is probably the one who has the better view of current state of the migration.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 14 déc. 2012, at 16:07, Antoine Levy Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi,

Joe Schaefer wrote :

>>If you project is listed below, you have yet to migrate your
>>site to either the CMS or svnpubsub, which becomes mandatory
>>starting January 1.  This note will serve as your FINAL reminder
>>to start the process of filing a JIRA ticket with INFRA to
>>request a migration to one of those two options prior to
>>January 1, or face a hasty unannounced withdrawal of support
>>for your website during the month of January upon processing
>>of all remaining timely outstanding requests filed before Jan 1.

We will need to do some format conversion between confluence and markdown.

I am volunteering to do some of this work or maybe everything depending on whether I can write a script to do that automatically.

Please let me know where in the codebase the current site is checked in ?

Where do we want to check in the new markdown pages ?

Regards,

Antoine