directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: LDAP API refactoring before the next release
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:05:20 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I checked the distribution for the LDAP API and it seems completely OK.

Same thing for the ApacheDS installers.
I tested successfully the following versions:
- Archive ZIP
- Archive TAR.GZ
- Mac OS X (64 bit)
- Windows Installer
- 32 bit Linux Debian and Binary installers

Studio also seem to behave nicely with the updated package name.

So, this is all good !

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud