directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <paj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release soon ?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:50:03 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm totally +1 on a new release.
An update of Studio has been actually waiting for a releasable version of
ApacheDS for a few weeks.

I need to test a little more the replication consumers configuration in the
Apache DS configuration editor but it's good to go.

I started working on a graphical editor for configuring replication nodes
but it needs much work to be releasable. So we'll include it in the next
version.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 16 déc. 2012, at 14:41, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:



On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I think we are close to be able to release the API and the server. Many
> fixes have been injected, and more important, we now have a first
> working replication. I think it's time to think about releasing a list
> milestone with what we have, before (maybe) cutting a RC.
>
> I believe that the work is in progress in Studio for replication
configuration editing, correct?
If yes, then IMO we should release Studio also at the same time (like a day
after releasing the server)
and I would suggest we wait for few more days if Studio needs some time to
complete the above said feature.

> I will try my best to close as many issues as possible in the next few
> days, any help would be very welcome !
>
> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel Lécharny
> www.iktek.com
>
>


-- 
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Mime
View raw message