directory-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: ApacheDS new site
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:34:00 GMT
Hi,

I agree to switch early, to focus more on the new site and to detect problems before the Jan
1st deadline of infrastructure.

The new site is In svn under directory/site/trunk/. I am progressing on the apache ds advanced
user guide, but I am doing only the formatting and the navigation and a lot of pages are empty
shells where the content needs to be written.

Other volunteers are welcome to help.

Regards,

Antoine