directory-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <>
Subject Re: web site conversion to cms or svnpubsub
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 06:29:34 GMT

I got started today.

I created a page to give
pointers to the tools which can be used during this migration.

I have migrated the configuration folder of DIRxSRVx20 and made a semi-automated creation
of a new version of the page with the schema using an export from the adsconfig schema and
an XSL stylesheet.
Maybe we had already something to generate schema documentation ? Here is our adsconfig generated
documentation :

On Dec 14, 2012, at 10:24 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:

> Le 12/14/12 4:07 PM, Antoine Levy Lambert a écrit :
>> Hi,
> Hi Antoine,
>> We will need to do some format conversion between confluence and markdown.
>> I am volunteering to do some of this work or maybe everything depending on whether
I can write a script to do that automatically.
>> Please let me know where in the codebase the current site is checked in ?
> Everything is in confluence, for ApacheDS, it's here :
> and
> I think we have already translated some of the page, not sure
>> Where do we want to check in the new markdown pages ?
> The new site content is stored there :
> Feel free to contact me in IRC if needed !
> Thanks for the proposal !
> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,