directory-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: web site conversion to cms or svnpubsub
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 06:29:34 GMT
Hi,

I got started today.

I created a page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/CMS+migration to give
pointers to the tools which can be used during this migration.

I have migrated the configuration folder of DIRxSRVx20 and made a semi-automated creation
of a new version of the page with the schema using an export from the adsconfig schema and
an XSL stylesheet.
Maybe we had already something to generate schema documentation ? Here is our adsconfig generated
documentation : http://directory.staging.apache.org/apacheds/configuration/adsconfig.html

Regards,

Antoine
On Dec 14, 2012, at 10:24 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:

> Le 12/14/12 4:07 PM, Antoine Levy Lambert a écrit :
>> Hi,
> Hi Antoine,

>> We will need to do some format conversion between confluence and markdown.
>>
>> I am volunteering to do some of this work or maybe everything depending on whether
I can write a script to do that automatically.