directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <>
Subject IMPORTANT : we have to comply with the new Infra policy regarding releases...
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 09:52:35 GMT
Hi guys,

I discovered lately that releases (source releases) *must* be pushed via
svnpubsub : Everything that
was stored on /www/ will not be supported
anymore (to be confirmed).

That means we have to review our release process, but more important, we
also have to change the way we release Studio : currently, we push
binaries for each platform, which is not correct. Dist is only supposed
to store source tarballs.

We may ask for the binaries to be stored somewhere else.

I will ask infra about the right way to do that.

Thanks !

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message