directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP API refactoring before the next release
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:08:29 GMT
Le 12/20/12 9:25 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
> On 20 déc. 2012, at 18:56, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The first step is done : the shared packages have all be renamed 'api-xxx'.
>>>
>>> Studio and Apacheds don't seems to have suffered from this change (in
>>> the branch, of course !)
>>>
>>> Next step : I'm renaming the shared modules to api. It should be done in
>>> a few hours.
> Done. Tests are al passing, for LdapApi, Apacheds and Studio.
>
> I will swap the branch with trunk now !

And done !

Now, I'm going to merge the SHARED and DIRAPI JIRAs into DIRAPI

One more thing remains to be done : the shared directory has to be
renamed ldap-api in the top directory
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/). I also have to check the
distributions and the web-site samples.
That will probably what I'm going to work tomorrow.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,