directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheDS new site
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:11:16 GMT
Hi guys,

so with Antoine's help, we have made a lot of progress on the site
conversion.

I have some concern : we are close to release some new version of
ApacheDS, LDAP API and Studio, and I'm not sure we want to update the
Confluence site with the related data.

So my question : do we consider that the current site state (cf
directory.staging.apache.og) is enough to switch to it ?

Of course, there is a lot of additions that need tobe done (the ADS user
guide has to be updated, so is the LDAP API user guide), but I do think
that we have a bad site as of today, so I'd rather take the opportunity
to focus on updating the new site, and makae it better, than improving
the crappy content we currently have...

Thoughts ?

--
Regards,